HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Taco Soup

Just wanted to share one of my favorite recipes. I made this in the morning and let it cook all day while we are working or at school. You can add just about anything you like in this soup...Yum!
I got this recipe from Paula Deen's taco soup....you can find all the ingredients here.

I just thought I'd add..that I love my OneTouch  can opener. I cannot live without it...especially with this recipe. You just place it on the can and that's it! It opens the whole can while you do something else.
 
Start adding the ingredients...one can at a time:) Here are the green chilis. If you are wonder what the plastic thing is- it is the crock pot liner. I dislike scrubbing the crock pot so I use a liner..every.single.time. 
After you have added all the cans of beans, tomates, chilis, corn, and rotel- ask your husband to brown 2lbs of ground beef or turkey.
Then, throw it in!
You will need a pack of taco soup and a pack of ranch dressing mix. Just throw it in too.
Stir it all up and let it cook on low for 5-6 hours. Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
It's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment