HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters


 

Dear Callie, Please stop growing up...I can't really handle it. Also, thank you for being so much fun and making me so happy. Dear Kentucky, I am ready for fall. Summer can be over now. Dear Jack, You've eaten 3 apples this week. Why?
Dear Family, I miss you...a lot. Dear Sister, You are moving to Pennsylvania on Sunday. I am sad about it and I think a better choice would've been Kentucky. I'm hoping this isn't a permanent move.  Dear Pretty Little Liars, OK! I'll admit it! I'm hooked. There I said it. Whew, I feel better.
 Dear McDonalds Drive Through,  I hate confrontation but this is ridiculous. Why do you have 2 lines to "better serve you" and then serve the lines unevenly?! I got in Lane A and before my order was taken no less than 10 CARS  passed me in Lane B. How is this fair?! Dear Weekend, I am excited to see you!







No comments:

Post a Comment