1. bareMinerals foundation- I use fairly light and love this product. It is so good for your skin and you can actually sleep in it.
. Great Lash Clear Mascara- I use this everyday on my eyebrows and eyelashes. It separates lashes and makes your eyebrows looks fabulous.
3. bareMinerals sweet decadence eyeshadow kits- They don't make this eyeshadow anymore...but you can get it on ebay. I've had my set for over 2 years and I probably still have enough for 5 more years. The colors are beautiful on and are perfect for everyday. Plus...the names of the colors are perfect.
Satin Lips Set- This product is part of my mini spa day at home. Its a two part process. The mask exfoliates and the other moisturizes. It feels heavenly.
Maybelline Fit me Blush- I have tried lots of different blushes and this one is my favorite...and it's cheap!!! Its goes on evenly and is so pretty.
Avon Solutions- I love Avon skincare. Love it. I use the winter solutions all year round because my skin is dry.
8. bareMinerals Warmth- Can you tell I'm a bareMineral's fan? I use warmth all over just to get a little color without being overly bronze lol. I also use it as eyeshadow sometime.
9. Persa-Gel 10- Life-Saver!! My blemish fixer since junior high! I just dab a little bit on where I have a blemish and the next morning....it's gone!
10. Great Lash Mascara- I have used literally every.single. mascara. brand. Clinique, Estee Lauder, MAC, Avon, Mary Kay, bareMinerals, Bed Head makeup......NOTHING beats Great Lash. I have about 4 tubes right now:) I kept thinking more expensive mascara would be better...I was wrong!
Here are my 10 FAVORITE(can't get ready without) make-up products