HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters




Dear Callie, thank you for laughing at what your hair looked like this morning after we took out the curlers...you, my child, are a good sport! I am going to google a tutorial and we will try that again sometime. Also, I loved our talk on the way to school this morning...you know all about what is really inside tree vines. I'm so glad you love magic school bus and can teach me new things.
Dear Husband, You love yard sales now. That makes me so happy. You don't even have convenient "migraines" now! I love digging through piles of junk and discussing how cool we could make something look. Dear Sarah, I miss you. That is all. Not raising our kids together is hard and depressing.  Dear Random Yard Sale I Went to This Morning, You made my day.
 12 Junie B.Jones books for Callie=$3. Thank you, thank you, thank you. She loves those books. Especially when I make Junie B. Jones have a New York or British accent.

That is all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment