HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Family Reunion

Every year on Labor Day weekend, we travel to Gatlinburg for a family reunion. My family lives all over the country so I get soooo excited when I get to see them. Our family has SO MANY GIRLS! Boys are few and far between (girl power:) Naturally I had to make all the little girls matching shirts. My aunt made sure they matched everyday too and my mom made them all matching purses. Here they are in their matching shirts I made them.
(left to right: Gabbie, Taya, baby Phoebe, and Callie)
 


Callie used some of her own money to buy her and Taya matching best friend necklaces. They only get to see each other once a year...but when they do it is pretty special!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment