HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Etsy Love

Most of you know by now of my affection for handmade gifts. I'd rather have handmade than store bought any day of the week. Here are a few of my favorite Etsy finds lately. Support Handmade!!

I. AM. IN. LOVE. These necklaces are adorable. They also come in polka dot fabric. It doesn't get cuter than these necklaces from the Merriweathercouncil shop on Etsy.
 
Stay Gold Media offers adorable prints on vintage dictionary pages. I actually bought this one for Matt's Valentine's Day gift as well as two others. They can create custom pieces as well. I already gave Matt his gift a long time ago because we are both terrible at surprises.
 
I was born in the Netherlands and I have my own pair of wooden shoes but these are precious. I am getting so excited about our trip to Amsterdam this summer and I am SO getting Callie a pair of these. I found these on Etsy of course...vintage and perfect.
I love this. I mean really really really really love this. It's an adorable Bible cover. In love. It also has a pocket for your pen and notepad inside.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment