HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Running Journey

I started running this year. Again. I've started running several times but seem to always get discouraged and quit. True Story. This year is different. This year, on January 2nd, arguably the worst time of year to start running, I ran. I hated every last second of it. I started with the Couch to 5K app. On this app, you run three times a week for 30 minutes. I ran a 5K in March and now I am starting on my 10K training.  Here I am 4 months in and finally starting to really love it.

Callie has started running with me. She's a natural. She doesn't like it yet but she can already lap me several times.
Heinous photo of me but this was after my long run one day. I couldn't believe I could run for an hour. I am excited to see where this journey takes me.

1 comment: