HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Friday, May 22, 2015

11 Weeks!!



How far along?  11 Weeks! I am almost through the first trimester!!
Total weight gain:I'd say a pound or two!  
Maternity clothes? I broke down and bought a few things this week! Maternity leggings are the most wonderful things ever created. I also bought some long shirts that I can wear awhile, and a few maxi dresses. I am trying to buy things I can wear after baby, too. 
Stretch marks?  Not yet but my belly has been itching. 
Sleep: I am still sleeping pretty good. I wake up several times a night to pee and sometimes I have a really difficult time falling back to sleep.  
Best moment this week:  Callie turning 9! We got her a Big Sister shirt and she was so excited.  
Miss Anything? Energy and variety with foods. 
Movement:   Not yet!
Food cravings:  Of course Simply Orange, Ice Water, Fresh berries, fruit, pasta, Mac-N-Cheese, Chocolate Milk, and Bagel Bites! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: This might be odd, but I have a really difficult time not throwing up when I brush my teeth! 
Gender:  Still feeling like this baby is a girl for some reason!
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  Tired all the time. I hoped to be getting my energy back this week, but it didn't happen. Even making it through a work day is really difficult for me. I can't wait to have a little more energy. 
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! I still cannot believe it. 
Looking forward to: My ultrasound next week to check on the subchorionic bleed and seeing the baby!  Also, Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment