HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Thursday, May 28, 2015

12 Weeks!




How far along? 12 Weeks 
Total weight gain: Less than a pound! I can't believe it since there is a bump for sure!
Maternity clothes? I'm pretty much wearing all maternity right now.  It's just more comfortable, and I have always been a comfort first gal. I love my maternity leggings the most.
Stretch marks?  Not yet, but my belly has started itching.
Sleep: Still going to sleep really early and sleeping on my lunch break. I cannot get enough sleep.  
Best moment this week:  Announcing the news on Facebook! Our sweet friend Lea came to our house and took some announcement photos for us. It was so fun!
Miss Anything? I miss my energy of course.  
Movement:   Not yet!
Food cravings:   Baked potatoes, orange ginger ale, caramels, Greek yogurt, Simply Orange (of course!), ice water
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of meat, tea, red meat, scented candles
Gender:  99.9% it is a girl
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  Sleepy, I feel really sick if I don't have several small snacks, sore chest
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happier!
Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender in 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment