HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

30 Weeks!

 
 


How far along? 30 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 26 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Yes..only maternity at this point!
Stretch marks?  A few
Sleep:  Sleeping great! I get up 4 times to pee each night, but I fall back to sleep easily.
Best moment this week:  Hearing her heartbeat at my appointment yesterday!
Miss Anything?  Touching my toes! Callie has been tying my shoes!
Movement:  Yes, mostly at night when I am still.
Food cravings:   Pasta, sweet tea (yay!), anything spicy
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender:  It's a GIRL...Cora Elise  
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  Back pain, soreness. The regular!
Wedding rings on or off? Off, can't wait to wear them again
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy 
Looking forward to:  Our baby showers are later this month! Also, Matt and I get to go see a concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment