HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Friday, August 14, 2015

23 Weeks

23 Week Update!

How far along? 23 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 14 pounds
Maternity clothes? All maternity at this point! My favorite pieces are my maternity leggings and super soft maternity tshirts I found at Burk's for $5!
Stretch marks?  Not yet  
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good. Just getting up once or twice to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week:  Starting to feel her move more often. I have an anterior placenta, which basically acts like a cushion blocking her kicks. It's nice to feel them stronger this week. 
Miss Anything?  Not really. I would love to like sweet tea again.
Movement:  Yes
Food cravings:   Iced Coffee, Dr. Pepper, Fruit, Pasta 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of fast food
Gender:  It's a GIRL...Cora Elise 
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  Really sleepy in the evenings, back ache
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to:  Finishing her nursery. The room is painted, and we have started buying a few things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment