HOMEABOUTME OURSTORYGOINTOTHECHAPELFAITHMOTHERHOODSEWINGRECIPESPROJECTS

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Callie interviewing me

Callie is making up the questions, I am just answering and writing them down.

1. Which animal would you like to be have next? An elephant, tiger, or a lion?
- Me- " I would say an elephant. Because the other two may eat us for dinner.
-Callie- What if they didn't?
-Me- I'm not willing to take that chance

2. What pet would you not like to have? A cheetah, snake, or a monkey?
-Me- A snake because I hate snakes.

3. Do you have stagefright?
-Me- Well, I don't ever get on stage so no. But if I did, I would have stagefright for sure.

4. Now, be honest...what color would you really like your hair to be? Red, Green, or Ugly?
-Me- I'm good with brown.

5. Do you like having a savings account?
-Me- Well, that was random. I actually do like having a savings account. It helps me save money.

6.  What would you do if you had a savings account and money was in there but when you went to get it out, it wasn't money..it was hair?
-Me- I would not bank there anymore. Because they've obviously been spending my money on hair.

7. OK I am going to ask you the biggest question of my whole life...do you have ANY secrets that you could tell me?
-Me- Um, I can tell you that sometimes in the middle of the night, I crawl into your room in the middle of the night and sing to you, just like I did when you were a baby..even though you're not a baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment